Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Follow these steps for this blog:1. Choose your favorite song by your chosen artist (for our project)2. Read and reread the lyrics to this song. Find the lyrics on line, and be sure to link them up in your blog. Also, print a copy, and turn in during class on Thrusday.3. Decipher the meaning of these lyrics.4. How do these lyrics resonate with you? What about your personality brought you to choose this particular song? Why do you identify with these lyrics? If you had never actually considered the lyrics to this particular song, what do you think about the song now?

1. Bullet and Target by Citizen Cope
2. http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/citizencope/bulletandatarget.html
4. These lyrics identify with me because they identify with everyone. I always considered the lyrics to this song, and most songs, I pay attention to lyrics. I guess the reason not everyone identifies with this song and I do is because not everyone has actively listened to it, or may not like the beat. I understand all the lyrics very well. This probably isnt my ultimate favorite song though because I have a lot but since I've been doing this project I've been playing it more often lately.

1 comment:

Katie Baer said...

This song has good lyrics- I like the message. It's great when bands sing about more serious issues.